After the recent appreciation of our asset in the cryptocurrency market, Lunes continues to attract the attention of investors and market players who seek to diversify their investments, looking for companies and projects that have good foundations.
A reflection of this is that we were able to list Lunes in one more international exchange. This is Catex (www.catex.io) and there we are traded in pairs BTC and ETH. This is another option for our investors and with that we hope to provide greater liquidity, moving Lunes in the market.
It is worth remembering that, although we have confidence in all the platforms on which we are listed, exchange is not a portfolio. Did you negotiate buying and selling? Completed your trades? Transfer your currencies to the wallet and keep them in your possession.
Catex joins the list and exchanges that already trade Lunes, as follows:
– BTC: https://www.altilly.com/market/LUNES_BTC
– ETH: https://www.altilly.com/market/LUNES_ETH
– XQR: https://www.altilly.com/market/LUNES_XQR
– BTC: https://bankcex.com/exchange-base.html?symbol=LUNES_BTC
– ETH: https://bankcex.com/exchange-base.html?symbol=LUNES_ETH
– BTC: https://exrates.me/trading/LUNESBTC
– ETH: https://app.stex.com/pt/trade/pair/ETH/LUNES
– BRL e BTC: https://broker.cointradecx.com/mercado
– BRL: https://newcash.exchange
Want to stay on top of what happens at Lunes? Always follow our official channels:
Telegram News: t.me/Lunesnoticias
Telegram Portuguese: t.me/LunesPlatformPT
Telegram English: t.me/LunesPlatformEN
Telegram Spanish: t.me/EspanolLunes
Telegram French: t.me/LunesFrancais