After carrying out tests and closing the contract, we can now officially announce that Lunes is listed on Vindax. And that was only possible, thanks to the help of some members of the community who contributed with the purchase and sale of Lunes, so that we arrived at the amount requested for the listing, which was $ 800.00 dollars.
From now on, it is possible to trade Lunes on the BTC pair. The platform has an intuitive interface, group in Portuguese on Telegram and a very attractive rate of only 0.05% per trade.
Access: https://url.gratis/FaHSx and get to know the platform.
This is yet another trading option that we have managed for our investors, whether they are new or already experienced in this market. At a time when we are focusing on delivering products and services, it is very important that our assets have good liquidity.
Vindax therefore joins the other exchanges that are already trading Lunes. Check out what they are and their respective pairs.
– BTC: https://www.altilly.com/market/LUNES_BTC
– ETH: https://www.altilly.com/market/LUNES_ETH
– XQR: https://www.altilly.com/market/LUNES_XQR
– BTC: https://bankcex.com/exchange-base.html?symbol=LUNES_BTC
– ETH: https://bankcex.com/exchange-base.html?symbol=LUNES_ETH
– BTC: https://exrates.me/trading/LUNESBTC
– ETH: https://app.stex.com/pt/trade/pair/ETH/LUNES
– BRL e BTC: https://broker.cointradecx.com/mercado
– BRL: https://newcash.exchange
Always follow our official channels. You can follow any and all news about Lunes first here:
Telegram News: t.me/Lunesnoticias
Telegram Portuguese: t.me/LunesPlatformPT
Telegram English: t.me/LunesPlatformEN
Telegram Spanish: t.me/EspanolLunes
Telegram French: t.me/LunesFrancais